BBD Welcomes Kelly Sciuchetti to the Firm's Investment Management Tax Group
Posted by admin on Nov 10, 2020 9:56:08 AM
BBD is pleased to announce the addition of Keunmi (Kelly) Sciuchetti to the firm's Investment Management Tax Group.
Kelly’s background in the investment management industry spans more than 20 years and includes both registered and private funds. She has extensive experience in national public accounting firms as well as with a fund administration service provider.
Kelly’s deep tax expertise includes issues related to:
- Domestic and international equity funds
- Funds of funds
- Fixed income funds
- Cayman Islands registered funds, including master-feeder structures
Although her experience spans a variety of fund structures and strategies, Kelly specializes in tax planning and compliance for hedge funds and private equity funds.
She maintains significant expertise with the following:
- Tax implications from constructive sales, Section 163j limitations, Section 199A QBI deductions, Section 1256/988 implications, wash sales, and tax adjustments from swaps, options, and short sales
- Tax allocation methods specific to hedge and private equity funds, including the aggregate method, fill up/fill down, target allocations, and side pockets
- International structures and disclosures
- Calculating and disclosing UBTI
Kelly is a graduate of Kyonggi University, where she earned a Bachelor of Law degree, as well as Boston University, where she earned a Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in finance.
To learn more about Kelly and connect, click here.
To get in touch with our Investment Management Group, please use the form below.