Keunmi (Kelly) Sciuchetti, EA, MBA
Kelly is a tax manager in our firm and has approximately 20 years of experience in the investment management industry, including with taxation, financial reporting and fund administration.
Kelly's background in investment company taxation includes both registered and private funds. She has extensive experience in national public accounting firms as well as a fund administration service provider.
Kelly’s deep tax expertise also includes issues related to:
- Domestic and international equity funds
- Funds of funds
- Fixed income funds
- Cayman Islands registered funds, including master-feeder structures
Although her experience spans a variety of fund structures and strategies, Kelly specializes in tax planning and compliance for hedge funds and private equity funds.
She maintains significant expertise with the following:
- Tax implications from constructive sales, Section 163j limitations, Section 199A QBI deductions, Section 1256/988 implications, wash sales, and tax adjustments from swaps, options, and short sales
- Tax allocation methods specific to hedge and private equity funds, including the aggregate method, fill up/fill down, target allocations, and side pockets
- International structures and disclosures
- Calculating and disclosing UBTI
- Boston University- Master of Business Administration, concentration in finance
- Kyunggi University- Bachelor of Law