Stacy S. D’Artagnan, CPA, MBA
Stacy is a principal in our firm and has nearly 25 years of experience serving the investment management industry, including both registered and unregistered investment companies as well as registered investment advisors and securities broker-dealers.
Stacy’s knowledge of investment companies includes both open and closed-end funds, funds with multi-class structures and funds of funds. Stacy also has extensive experience with:
- Exchange-traded funds
- Money market funds
- Equity funds
- International funds
- Bond funds, including mortgage/asset backed securities
- Fixed income funds, including mortgage/asset backed securities
Stacy also has experience with various financial instruments and derivatives, including:
- Credit default swaps
- Total return swaps
- Futures contracts
She has assisted numerous clients with SEC registration and reporting forms, mutual fund start-ups, and fund mergers.
Regarding unregistered investment companies, Stacy also has significant experience with the complex accounting, audit, financial reporting and partner allocation issues related to these vehicles.
Prior to joining BBD, Stacy was a manager in another national registered investment company audit practice. Before Stacy joined the investment company audit practice, she served as a manager at two mutual fund accounting service providers.
- Rider University- Master in Business Administration
- Trenton State College- Bachelor of Science, accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants