Adam is BBD's managing partner leads the Firm’s efforts in exclusively serving the public sector. He has dedicated his more than 25-year career to serving the unique accounting, audit and tax needs of not-for-profit organizations.
Adam's superior client service as well as his significant expertise have been instrumental in aiding the continual expansion of BBD's not-for-profit practice.
As an industry expert, Adam has extensive experience with and a deep understanding of the accounting, audit and tax needs of organizations in every niche in the not-for-profit sector, including:
- Social services organizations
- Educational organizations, such as independent schools and literacy-driven organizations
- Cultural organizations, such as museums
- Private foundations
- Professional and trade associations
- Religious Institutions, such as churches, dioceses and sponsored works of religious orders
Adam regularly presents seminars to clients and other members of the not-for-profit community on the implications of accounting, auditing and tax pronouncements and other developments affecting not-for-profit organizations.