Merideth A. McDowell, CPA
Merideth is an audit manager with more than 15 years of experience dedicated to the service of clients within the not-for-profit sector.
Her wealth of experience related to the accounting, audit, tax and financial reporting issues specific to this arena brings value to our clients, particularly in this challenging business environment.
Merideth serves a variety of not-for-profit organizations, including many social services organizations. Her technical expertise related to the audit and tax needs of our not-for-profit clients includes:
- Audits conducted with Department of Human Services funding, such as Medicaid waivers and other funding sources for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Issues related to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, including the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit
- Uniform Guidance
- Government Auditing Standards
- Preparation of federal Form 990
Merideth also has conducted financial training programs for prospective not-for-profit board members as well as several Continuing Professional Education (CPE) seminars.
- The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey- Bachelor of Science, accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Active in several community organizations, including equality rights groups, and has acted as treasurer of the boards of directors of several not-for-profit organizations