Kimberly A. Grossman, CPA
Kim is a manager in our Not-For-Profit Group with more than 10 years of accounting and audit experience.
Kim’s specialization in serving social services, community development and education-related organizations stems from her deep expertise with federal funding, particularly audits conducted in accordance with the Single Audit Act.
Additionally, she has experience with many other funding sources and their compliance requirements, including the City of Philadelphia Subrecipient Audit Guide and the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development.
Kim maintains in-depth knowledge of the Form 990 and all of the intricacies that not-for-profit organizations should consider. She regularly helps clients utilize the Form 990 as a marketing tool, not just an IRS filing.
Each year, she also develops personalized presentations to communicate annual Accounting Standards Updates to clients.
- Temple University- Bachelor of Business Administration, accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Penndel Mental Health Center- Board of Directors
- Young Friends of EducationWorks- Member