Courtney L. Laub, CPA
Courtney is a senior manager in our Not-For-Profit Group with nearly 20 years of accounting and auditing experience.
Like all members of BBD’s Not-For-Profit Group, Courtney is dedicated full-time to serving the accounting, audit and tax needs of our more than 250 not-for-profit clients.
Courtney’s not-for-profit experience includes:
- Audits performed in accordance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards, Government Auditing Standards and the Uniform Guidance
- Preparation and review of IRS Form 990
Through the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Courtney has been dedicated to the advancement of the accounting profession. She has served as a:
- Current member and former co-chair of the Community Involvement Committee
- Current member of the Women of the PICPA Committee
- Previous member of the Executive Committee for the Greater Philadelphia PICPA chapter
She earned a PICPA Young Leader Award for her efforts.
Courtney also is passionate about giving back to her community and is a member of her school district’s Home and School Association and a volunteer with local social services organizations.
- La Salle University- Bachelor of Science, accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Women of the PICPA Committee
- Community Involvement Committee of the PICPA
- Home and School Association