Alicia N. Kiefer, CPA, MBA
Alicia Kiefer is a tax manager in BBD's Not-For-Profit Group with nearly 10 years of experience in public accounting.
Alicia’s not-for-profit tax expertise includes the preparation and review of various federal and state not-for-profit annual reporting requirements, including:
- Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax
- Form 1023, Application for Recognition of Exemption
- FinCEN Report 114, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts
- Various Form 1099
She works diligently and successfully to resolve IRS and state regulatory questions and issues for clients. Additionally, she maintains extensive knowledge and experience related to unrelated business income recognition and federal tax exemption revocation and reinstatement.
Alicia also develops and presents in-house trainings on timely tax developments.
- University of Notre Dame of Maryland - Bachelor of Arts, business administration with a concentration in accounting
- LaSalle University - Master of Business Administration with a concentration in accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Regular volunteer for the Order of the Eastern Star, where she has held an officer position for the past five years