Adam W. Watson, CPA, MBA
Adam has dedicated his entire 25-year career to serving the accounting, audit and tax needs of not-for-profit organizations, and he truly understands the unique business challenges facing the industry.
Adam's superior client service as well as his significant expertise have been instrumental in aiding the continual expansion of BBD's Not-For-Profit Group during his nearly 20-year tenure with the firm.
As an industry expert, Adam has extensive experience with and a deep understanding of the accounting, audit and tax needs of organizations in every niche in the not-for-profit sector, including:
- Social services organizations
- Educational organizations, such as independent schools and literacy-driven organizations
- Cultural organizations, such as museums
- Private foundations
- Professional and trade associations
- Religious Institutions, such as churches, dioceses and sponsored works of religious orders
Adam regularly presents seminars to clients and other members of the not-for-profit community on the implications of accounting, auditing and tax pronouncements and other developments affecting not-for-profit organizations.
Adam is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Maryland.
- University of Maryland- Master of Business Administration
- Ursinus College- Bachelor of Science
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Benchmark School- Board of Trustees, Audit Committee Chair, Executive Committee