Why should you apply to BBD's Summer Experience?
- Get a close-up, inside look at what it's really like to work in public accounting and at BBD
- Hear BBD firm members at all levels, from Staff I to Partner, speak honestly and openly on a variety of topics
- Participate in a hands-on assignment with supervision from BBD firm members, learning relevant accounting skills live
- In addition to accounting skills, gain valuable, actionable personal growth skills you can use immediately
- Learn why working for BBD is an absolute must for entrepreneurial students interested in accelerated growth
- Experience a fun social event (and great networking opportunity) with fellow students and BBD firm members at all levels
- Rising sophomores in a four-year collegiate program or juniors in a five-year collegiate program
- Accounting majors with a GPA of at least 3.2 (must be on track to receive 150 credits)
- Strong academic, on-campus and community presence
- Strong organizational, analytical and communications skills
- Superior dedication, integrity and professional bearing
- Dependability and strong work ethic
When: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Where: BBD, LLP, 1835 Market Street, 3rd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please use the form at right to apply. Space is limited! .
Contact Bridget Flanagan (firstname.lastname@example.org; 215/419-5734) with questions.