Steven M. Glueck, CPA, CGFM
Steve is a partner in our firm with more than 25 years of accounting and auditing experience. He works exclusively with our firm’s more than 200 not-for-profit clients.
Prior to joining BBD, Steve was a partner with a national accounting firm where he worked with a variety of not-for-profit organizations, including educational institutions, international relief agencies, health and welfare organizations, foundations and cultural organizations. Steve also has worked for Lehigh University as the Accounting Supervisor and for a multinational manufacturing company as the Director of Finance.
In addition to Steve’s expertise in assisting our not-for-profit clients with their unique accounting and auditing needs, Steve offers our clients help with the following:
- Strategic planning
- Board development
- Financial management
- Governmental regulations compliance
Steve is committed to community service and serves on the Boards of Directors of a number of organizations in the Philadelphia area. Additionally, he volunteers internationally to assist the disadvantaged in Cambodia and Jamaica.
A frequent public speaker, Steve has presented at both the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants and New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants and has contributed to multiple webinars and various industry user conferences.
- Ursinus College- Bachelor of Arts, economics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- PICPA Non-Profit Committee
- Association of Government Accountants
- National and Eastern Associations of College and Business Officers
Board, Committee and Community Involvement
- Ursinus College
- Philadelphia Works
- Mental Health Association of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Ned Smith Center for Nature and Art
- Fair Food Philly
- TEAMS for Medical Missions
- International volunteer in Cambodia and Jamaica