Jennifer L. Solot, CPA, MST
Jennifer is a tax director in our firm’s Not-For-Profit Group and directs tax services for our firm’s more than 200 not-for-profit clients.
She has dedicated her 20 years of experience in public accounting to serving as a tax resource for not-for-profit organizations.
Jennifer’s not-for-profit tax expertise includes the preparation and review of various federal and state not-for-profit annual reporting requirements, including IRS Forms 990, 1023, FinCEN Report 114 and 1042. She has extensive experience with intermediate sanctions reporting, unrelated business income recognition, charitable contribution substantiation requirements, and federal tax exemption revocation and reinstatement. Jennifer also has represented not-for-profit clients in IRS audits.
Jennifer regularly presents seminars and training on timely not-for-profit tax issues to both colleagues and clients.
- Drexel University- Bachelor of Arts, accounting
- Drexel University- Master of Science, taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Served for three years on the AICPA Regulation Subcommittee, which assists with CPA Exam content development
- Board of Directors, Upper Moreland Township School District
- Policy and Budget Committee member, Upper Moreland Township School District
- Finance Committee member, Upper Moreland Township School District
- Strategic Planning Committee member, Upper Moreland Free Public Library
"I came to BBD because of the changing dynamics of public accounting in Philadelphia. Mergers and acquisitions seem to be gobbling up the regional firms. BBD, one of the remaining regional firms in the area, has given me the opportunity to service my clients one on one, building lasting relationships with them."