Gregory L. Kieselowsky, CPA
Greg is a partner with our firm and has approximately 15 years of accounting and auditing experience.
He has dedicated his career in public accounting to the service of registered and unregistered investment companies, investment advisors and securities broker-dealers.
Greg’s specialized knowledge includes the accounting, audit and financial reporting issues affecting:
- International funds
- Currency funds
- Alternative funds
- Funds of funds
- Bond funds
- Precious metals and other commodities trusts
Greg’s expertise related to financial instruments and derivatives includes:
- Complex and simple swaps
- Forward currency contracts
- Private investments
Greg leads BBD’s pricing committee, which is responsible for integrating new pricing applications. Additionally, Greg leads our firm’s efforts in monitoring developments from the SEC, PCAOB and FASB to learn of new and upcoming regulatory changes that will impact our clients.
- Grace College- Bachelor of Science, accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants- Information Management and Technology Assurance Section
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants