Cory R. Stewart, CPA
Cory, a senior manager in our Investment Management Group, provides services for registered and unregistered investment companies.
Cory has 11 years of accounting and auditing experience dedicated to the service of investment companies, both registered and unregistered.
Cory has experience with many types of investment companies, including:
- Domestic and international equity funds
- Master-feeder funds
- REIT funds
- Commodity strategy funds and those investing with a controlled foreign corporation structure
- Cayman Islands registered funds
Cory maintains a current understanding of the accounting, audit and financial reporting issues affecting investment companies, for example:
- Private investments in public entities (Pipe) investments
- Options written
- Partnership accounting
Cory also is a member of BBD’s pricing committee, which is responsible for integrating new pricing applications.
- St. Joseph’s University- Bachelor of Science, accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants