Cory R. Stewart, CPA
Cory, a partner in our Investment Management Group, provides services for registered and unregistered investment companies.
Cory has 12 years of accounting and auditing experience dedicated to the service of investment companies, both registered and unregistered.
Cory has experience with many types of investment companies, including:
- Domestic and international equity funds
- Multi-advisor structured funds
- Master-feeder funds
- Currency funds
- Exchange-traded funds
- REIT funds
- Commodity funds, including those investing with a controlled foreign corporation structure
- Cayman Islands registered funds
- Private equity funds of funds
Cory maintains a current understanding of the accounting, audit and financial reporting issues affecting investment companies, for example:
- Private investments in public entities (Pipe) investments
- Options written
- Partnership accounting
- Private company valuations
- Life settlement contracts
Cory also has extensive experience with Service Organization Control engagements.
Cory also is a member of BBD’s pricing committee, which is responsible for integrating new pricing applications.
- St. Joseph’s University- Bachelor of Science, accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants