Christopher W. Truman, CPA
Chris is a manager in our Not-For-Profit Group with nearly 20 years of accounting and auditing experience.
Prior to joining BBD, Chris was a manager with a national accounting firm where he served a variety of not-for-profit organizations. He has spent nearly his entire career serving not-for-profit organizations and, as a result, has a deep understanding of the unique accounting, audit and tax issues facing our more than 200 not-for-profit clients.
Chris’s not-for-profit experience includes:
- Audits performed in accordance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards, Government Auditing Standards and the Uniform Guidance
- Preparation and review of IRS Forms 990 and 990-T
Chris maintains a current understanding of regulatory changes affecting nonprofits and frequently communicates the impact of such changes to our clients.
- Grove City College- Bachelor of Science, accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Society of Association Excellence- previous member
- Kiwanis Club of Lansdale- Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Eagle Scout