Adam W. Watson, CPA, MBA
Adam, a partner in BBD's Not-For-Profit Group, has dedicated his approximately 25 years of accounting and auditing experience to the service of not-for-profit organizations and the unique business challenges they face.
Adam joined the firm in 2001, and his superior client service as well as his significant expertise have been instrumental in aiding the continual expansion of the Not-For-Profit Group.
Prior to joining our firm, Adam was a manager in the not-for-profit group of a national accounting firm. He was based in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office and served a variety of not-for-profit organizations during his tenure with the firm.
Adam regularly presents seminars to clients and other members of the nonprofit community on the implications of accounting, auditing and tax pronouncements and other developments affecting not-for-profit organizations.
- University of Maryland- Master of Business Administration
- Ursinus College- Bachelor of Science
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Benchmark School- Board of Trustees, Audit Committee Chair, Executive Committee