Investment Management Industry ON-DEMAND WEBINARS
BBD's Investment Management Group is committed to bringing value to our clients and industry friends throughout the year. Stay current on investment management industry trends and developments with our on-demand Webinars.
- Lessons learned from the initial implementation of SEC modernization reporting requirements
- Future considerations for mutual funds and ETFs in this arena
- Are there any tax issues associated with the create and redeem process for ETFs?
- In an effort to increase tax efficiency, what methodology are funds employing from a cost relief of sales standpoint?
- Do ETFs have any obligation to monitor what the Authorized Participants do with shares after they are created?
- Commodity Exposure
- Structured Notes
- Controlled Foreign Corporations
- Significant Derivative Use
- Non-Traded REITs
Don’t miss a candid discussion of real life experiences with issues involving these strategies and how you should be talking to advisors about their impact on the Funds you oversee.
In an effort to make the auditor’s report more relevant and useful to investors, the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) has proposed sweeping changes to the auditor’s reporting model in two new standards. In this Webinar, Mike Boyle, an audit partner in BBD’s Investment Management Group, explains the changes proposed by the new standards as well as their relevance to investment companies.
In this Webinar, John Braun, an audit partner in BBD’s Investment Management Group, explores:
- A brief history of required communications between auditors and audit committees- how did we get to where we are today?
- How today’s regulatory environment impacts communication between auditors and audit committees
- The most important conversations audit committees should be having with their auditors